Surprising and spacious 3-room (previously 4-room) corner apartment located on the 2nd and half 3rd floor with balcony. The house has been completely renovated (2020) and luxuriously delivered. The house is located in a pleasant residential environment, very close to the Vroesenpark and with a view of the park on the Statenweg.
The location is ideal near shops, public transport (metro station Blijdorp), Diergaarde Blijdorp and roads. Within minutes you are in the center of Rotterdam, both by bike and by public transport.
Blijdorp is a popular neighborhood in Rotterdam, because of the friendly atmosphere, the beautiful houses and the abundance of greenery. In the Vroesenpark you can participate in a boot camp on Saturday morning, go for a run or relax in the Vroesen pavilion.
- common entrance, stairs to the second floor.
- entrance house, hall with toilet and meter cupboard;
- spacious and bright L-shaped living room with open kitchen, various closets;
- bedroom with balcony (approx. 2.90x2.90)
Half third floor:
- bedroom (approx. 3.83x3.83) with access to balcony
- bathroom with access to the balcony
- living area approx. 95 m2;
- year of construction is 1932;
- heating by means of central heating
Under the heading 'How does it work?' Our website clearly explains how the process works if you would like to qualify for this property.
Do you also want to be the first to know about new homes that we offer? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn!
This text is not legally binding.